At Nova, we’re here to help you and we want you to fulfill your potential in a job you love. That’s why we’re offering a CI$3,000 educational grant to support you through your education or professional qualification. We understand that your career aspirations may not fall into any one box which is why our educational grant is open to any course of study that will allow you to pursue a career you love here in Cayman.
Who Can Apply?
Grant for Associate’s Degree, Bachelors’ Degree or Professional Qualification
A grant may be awarded to a successful Caymanian student upon graduation from high school as follows:
• At least 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC passes or equivalent
Grant for Masters’ Program or Equivalent
A grant may be awarded to a successful Caymanian student upon graduation with:
• Either having accomplished or be predicted a minimum of 2 A Level’s passes or equivalent
How do I apply?
For the first part of your application, you will only need your smartphone: we would like you to produce a 1-minute film, telling us what career you would love to do and why!
To go along with your video, we also would like you to write a maximum 500-word answer to each of these questions:
1. What are your key achievements to date?
2. What has been your greatest challenge?
Along with your application, please send:
1. Contact telephone number and email address;
2. Proof of Caymanian status: birth certificate or immigration letter and Photo ID; and
3. An official high school certificate to show GCSE and/or A-Level qualifications (or equivalent) that meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please send all of the information requested above to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is on the 15th of May annually.
1. Applications are not accepted by hand
2. The minimum age requirement for this scholarship is 16
3. The educational grant is only open to Caymanians
4. Please note that your short film may be used for marketing purposes
If you have any questions about our educational grant, please reach out to our team: email@example.com